Connecting with North Bramalea
North Bramalea is a community of everyday, ordinary people who try to live in and reflect out God’s love and hope for each and every person we come in contact with. We really do want to meet you – so come as you are, check us out, and let’s travel life’s journey together! Click here to find out more.
Worship With US
- Sundays 9 & 11am
- Check out our current worship series
- We believe that being part of a small group not only helps us to connect with one another but also deepens our connection to Jesus’ Spirit.
- Click here for more information on our various small groups.
- There are many ways to get involved. NBUC is actively engaged in our surrounding community and beyond.
- More details about NBUC in the community can be found here.
Congregational Care Team
- Caring for one another is a responsibility for all of us in community and the NBUC Congregational Care Team also offers care in practical and prayerful ways to people in our community.
- For more information on our various Congregational Care activities please click here
- Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith. No pressure. No follow up. No charge.
- For information click here.
- Aiming to Follow Jesus includes six videos that map out six markers, including spiritual practices, serving, giving, and sharing, that can deepen a Christian life. Based on the book by Jamie Holtom and Debbie Johnson.
- For more information click here
The Way/Newcomer's Lunch
- If you are taking your first steps with God or with the NBUC community, we recommend taking The Way course.
- If you are new to the church we offer a free lunch for Newcomers 4 or 5 times per year after the 11am worship service
- For information on both of these ways to Connect at NBUC please click here