LifeLines for Young Adults
What is LifeLines?
A free event for young adults (19-38) which has a series of individual and group exercises designed to help participants have the “conversations that matter” to themselves and others. It will help you to:
* bring awareness to the driving forces in your life,
* how to be inquisitive about your life
* uncover habits that help and hinder, and
* discover some tools that help build resiliency as change happens
This event is for:
* those that are struggling in life or are concerned about their behaviours
* those that know that their future is murky
* those that want to build a strong foundation for their future
* for those that are quite successful but feel that there is something “missing”
* basically for everyone!
What will I get out of this weekend?
* a better understanding of the “way” we look at life and why things aren’t always clear
* realization of things we can control in life
* how our past has influenced our day to day life
* what happens when we get emotionally hurt in our lives, how our brains and bodies react and how to deal with that
* how habits are formed and how to change them
* how to learn most effectively
* emotional Intelligence
* how to lead through change
* polarities, and
* navigating through relationships